Open source. Easy to use. Multi-function.
Control your power converter in minutes !
Connect your USB
Download our code from gitlab
Drive your power
Simple to use
- Native USB support
- OwnPlot monitor your application
- Debug friendly
- Usable with Matlab and Visual Studio Code
Real Time advanced control laws
- Configurable Control Frequency.
- Voltage Mode
- Peak Current mode
Seamless measurement acquisition
- 6 ADC channels 12bits ready to go!
- 60kHz acquisition rate
- Accurate time measurement
- Non blocking acquisition system
Fast and precise PWM
- 10 PWM signals ready to deploy !
- Up to 55MHz PWM frequency
- Up to 184ps temporal resolution
- Center-aligned modulation support
- Advanced phase shifting options
- Dead-time support
An open-source philosophy
Free to use, developed by a community of makers.
Challenging ongoing project, new features and improvements are released regularly.
Join us in the development process!