Open source. Easy to use. Multi-function.
Control your power converter in minutes !
Connect your USB
Download our code from gitlab
Drive your power
Made by makers for makers
An intuitive code base to start powering up your solutions from day one.
From academia with love
Are you an academic trying to quickly go from idea to prototype? Spin is MATLAB friendly.
Simple to use
- Native USB support
- OwnPlot compatible ! Graphical interface to monitore the application.
- Verbose mode available
- Debug friendly
Real Time advanced control laws
- Configurable Control Frequency.
- Voltage Mode
- Peak Current mode
Fast and precise PWM
- 10 PWM signals ready to deploy !
- Up to 55MHz PWM frequency
- Up to 184ps temporal resolution
- Center-aligned modulation support
- Advanced phase shifting options
- Multiple SPIN synchronisation support
- Dead-time support
Seamless measurement acquisition
- 6 ADC channels 12bits ready to go!
- 60kHz acquisition rate.
- Synchronized with the PWM generators to place the measurements in time acurately.
- Non blocking acquisition system.
- Ready for Over the Air (OTA) update
- Compatible with cloud based monitoring
Floating point unit support
- Fast intuitive computation
- Support of optimized math functions from ARM libraries
An open-source philosophy
Free to use, developed by a community of makers.
Challenging ongoing project, new features and improvements are released regularly.
Join us in the development process!